Bill Adamowski is President of the Startup Factory. The Startup Factory is one of the top entrepreneurial centers in the country focused on taking Ag Tech and Engineering based companies to market. Bill has a unique background having been both a successful serial entrepreneur and also a C-level executive at Fortune 500 companies.
- Founder of ISGN where he raised money from growth equity firm NEA (New Enterprise Associates) and India multi-billion dollar conglomerate KK Birla Group. Bill successfully grew the company from 0 to $200 million dollars in revenue in four years.
- Founder of MortgageHub a successful B2B internet company with customers such as Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Wachovia, Citibank, and SunTrust. He successfully grew the company from 0 to $40 million in revenue with a successful exit via strategic acquisition.
- Executive Vice President and Head of Corporate Development at Ellie Mae. Bill successfully developed the business strategy, mergers & acquisition strategy, and overall direction for the company. He led the company to a successful IPO and the company now trades on the New York Stock Exchange NYSE:ELLI and has a market capitalization of $3 billion.
- Executive Vice President for Digital Risk, a big data and analytics company. Bill developed the business strategy and helped to grow the company to over $100 million in revenue. He was successful in getting the company acquired by mPhasis (an HP Company) for $175 million.
- Chief Technology Officer for Wells Fargo Home Mortgage where Bill ran the technology for the largest mortgage company in the United States.
- Chief Information Officer for GMAC Financial Services when Bill ran the technology for GMAC Bank (now Ally Financial), GMAC Real Estate, and GMAC Mortgage.
- Management Consultant for Deloitte Consulting with clients including UPS, GE, General Motors, and Nissan Motor Corp.
- Software Engineer for GTE Labs working on replacing NORAD, the early missile warning system.